GER is led by an independent Board with program management, business development,
and partnership facilitation skills, supported by advisory groups with specialist expertise in capacity building, communications, science and fundraising.
To achieve our vision we:
- Encourage landholders to protect vegetation on their land to provide core habitat for native animals and plants and maintain vital migration routes;
- Develop innovative approaches to enhance natural habitat connections and maximise carbon storage;
- Work with researchers to increase knowledge and track achievements;
- Enable the sharing of traditional land management practices and knowledge; and
- Build the next generation of skilled and empowered decision makers, resource stewards and innovators through opportunities for life-long learning and involvement.